Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Dr. said I need to be able to turn off my brain at night to fall asleep. And that I need to do this without tylenol pm. I would be happy to do just that, if I knew where my "off " button was. Some of my best ideas come to me at night when I'm trying to shut down. Like when I decided to spray paint in the garage leaving hot pink stains on the garage floor of our rental. Or like the time when I chopped my hair off because I was unhappy with Dr. Van, and then I nailed a "For Sale By Owner" sign in the yard, that I ended up taking out a week later, and then debated on getting extensions in my hair to make it longer again, because I had made up with Dr. Van. Or like the time I decided to go to Culinary School and then half way through really wanted to quit because I wasn't getting an "A" in the math section, but continued anyway and was mad at my self for thinking I could actually go thru the program without doing a lick of math. Who needs math to make a demi glace at home anyway right?
My mind just goes and goes, as I'm sure most peoples' do. It's actually exhausting. I actually make notes to myself about things I want to write about, because I have so many ideas I forget them all. Now, I could never write "Fiction". That's where I draw a blank, and that's the only thing I'm good at drawing. I have no ideas for a fiction story whatsoever. The one I had was taken just before I got to write it down and was made into a series of movies I think it was something about a boy wizard...I can't really think of the name of it right now it's been awhile. Anyhow, my life is far too exciting to pass up writing about. As we speak I'm totally being a rebel. I am still in my "going out" clothes, not comfy jammies and it's 10:30 pm. I also am looking at a clean swept family room, but behind me the kitchen counter is a disaster. My bed has 2 loads of Laundry to be folded nestled right on top of my comforter where Dr. Van would be sleeping if he weren't out of town right now. And I just ate a bowl of Cinnamon toast crunch, with 2% milk. I'm out of control. I may be going for a second bowl just to prove I can live it up.
I have a feeling I am going to be sore tomorrow. I ran longer and harder then usual today. I think it's because I was in the middle of watching my 2nd episode of "Lost" for the day and it was too good to save for tomorrow. My legs will feel it though tomorrow when I go to get out of bed after resting all night. I hope I don't fall out of bed again....I don't want to talk about it.

So since moving to NC I've had a plethra (however you spell it) of embarassing moments. Some of them you may know about, if so just listen and pretend you haven't heard them before, it will make me feel less stupid. But that will have to wait until tomorrow. My Tylenol PM just kicked in and my limbs feel heavy and numb and everything is starting to go fuzzy and my eyelids feel like they are the heaviest part of my body and everything is starting to be extremely silly.. like the word "quiche" ......Of course it would be food related. but really, say it over and over and over and over again...it's a weird word. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. More tomorrow, I'm sure. Darn these thoughts of mine. Maybe I could think up a good fiction story after all...I was thinking something along the lines of a mortal and a vampire and their forbidden love...Nah, it would never catch on..nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment